Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Too much Cuteness

elijah here again. Remember when I told you about my Uncle Justin and Aunt Nikki's wedding? Well, that same weekend, I also got to stay with my awesome Godparents, Kevin and Abbie and their doggies, Gizmo and Gadget. It was really fun. We read stories, and played together. I also played with the puppies, but they didn't understand that I'm just a kid and can't really walk yet. Gizmo really wanted to play with me, but I just wanted to play with my toys and suck my fingers.

Here's some pictures of us.

This is Abbie reading me stories.

Gizmo is on the left, and Gadget is the one behind me in this picture. We weigh about the same, even though I'm WAY smarter than him, even though he's older than me.



Then I saw this SUPER handsome little man in Abbie's bathroom. He did all the same things I did. I decided he's just a copycat. But I gave him a baby kiss anyway. I'm good at those.



Then it was time for bed. I got to take a bath, and Gizmo and Gadget helped.

Mama said it was too much cuteness for one bathroom.

I have to agree.


No comments: