Monday, October 6, 2008

My Handsome New Sweater

It's Elijah here. I got this SWEET new sweater from mommy's family friend, Linnea. I've only met her a few times, but she seemed like a really nice lady... I didn't know HOW nice until I put this new sweater on! MAN it keeps me warm, and I LOVE feeling this yarn and trying to touch the orange parts on it. Mommy says that Linnea made it all by herself with yarn and needles. I don't get it.
Anyway, don't I look suave?


It makes me want to kick back and relax.


But at the same time, I just want to stand up and show it off to everyone around me! (Especially the BACKside!)


I LOVE to stand up and have fun in my bouncer with my new sweater. I scream and shout really loud (because I'm so happy) and I try to see if mommy is really listening to me, or just faking it. I'm all ready for this thing people call "winter."

Bring it.

No comments: