Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fun on the Farm!!!

Hi. It's Josh, here. I haven't blogged for a long, long, long, long time since I've been busy reading heavy books with large words and writing papers. Today is Messiah Church's youth Halloween party, and I needed to shave my beard for the costume. I figured as long as I am going THIS wild already, why not blog?

A couple of weeks ago we went to Iowa when both Gail and I had some time off work. We stayed with Elijah's grandparents and had a Fuller Still concert in Monticello, IA (woo woo!). The concert was Graham-less, but we were still well received. Apparently Lutherans don't need drums to have a good time. Who knew?

Elijah would like to tell you a little about his visit...

Hey, friends. Whatz Up? I went to Grandpa and Grandma's house and it ruled!

Grandma got this fancy car-chair-spaceship-mobile thing! I handled it like a pro!


Here I am inventing. Yes, to the untrained eye it may look like I'm just playing, having fun, and looking cute. But no, I'm working on inventing cool stuff. Like a diaper that changes itself, and a remote control to get Mom and Dad to do WHAT I want, WHEN I want!


No, Minnesotan friends, this is not snow, it's just a white blanket. Calm down.
Mom and Grandma thought it would be fun to have a photo shoot. Apparently, rather than being the next Thomas Edison, they have big dreams of me being the next Derek Zoolander. I am pretty adorable!

No comments: