Tuesday, October 7, 2008

First Dance

I went to my first wedding. It was for my Uncle Justin (daddy's brother) and my brand new Aunt Nikki. Mommy said she's not my aunt until the wedding, but now the wedding's done, and I can call her my aunt now. I posed for a billion pictures, but not as many as Uncle Justin and Aunt Nikki that day. Boy, I don't know how they put up with all those bright lights in your eyes all the time. Here's me and my new Aunt and Uncle...


Aren't they a pretty couple?
(I got dressed up too. People say I look real nice in blue.)

Mommy and me had our first dance at my first wedding. I don't know the name of the song, but it was soft and pretty, just like mama. Even though my feet couldn't touch the floor, I still make this stuff look good...

I love mommy.



No comments: