Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

Hey friends and family! It's my first halloween. Mom and dad did not really consult me on my costume choice. I wanted to be Slash (the guitarist from Guns-n-Roses) but since I can't talk yet... I ended up being Baby Bumble Bee Brecht. I'm pretty adorable.




I LOVE my mama!


Pumpkins? What are these? Can I eat them?


Can I eat that one?


Pumpkins are off limits, I guess. But MAN I love to suck these fingers!!!!!



Bzzzz bzzzz bzzz --- Trick or Treat! Bobbing for candy is fun!


I came up with a butterfingers.
I like my own fingers, thank you very much.
I don't know how the real candy tastes, but the wrapper is fantastic!


Pollinate, pollinate, make honey - honey make honey honey - honey!!




How many photos can I be in today?! I've had it! I'm going to eat my play gym!




Going in for the sting.
After the fun at home, we went to a bonfire and party at the neighbors house. I hung out and EVERYONE wanted to hold me because I'm the cutest.


All in all, it was a pretty good first Halloween.


1 comment:

Reemts said...

Elijah,
You look very handsome in your beesuit. My parents are so lame; they didn't dress me up for Halloween or give me candy or carve pumpkins or anything. My Mamma said she was too tired. I can't imagine why. Maybe she needs to take two or three naps each day like I do.
Ella