Saturday, December 27, 2008

PRESENTS!!

The moment has arrived!! The time has come!!
PRESENTS!!
Well, I was more excited about crawling around on the floor with Uncle Cal.I was everywhere! I was gonna open my presents! No one could stop me!

Except for Aunt Jennifer. She's a quick young lady if you ask me.

She handed me over to Grandma. I showered her with kisses all day long. I love my Grandma. She makes me smile.

She got me this cool chair!!

It's just my size.


Check out all the rest of my presents! I think I am one loved little man.


After we opened all those presents, I kinda went comatose. It was definitely naptime for me.
But I haven't stopped playing with Aunt Jennifer's cool tool box she got for me. I also really like the blocks Aunt Nikki got. And Grandma got me so much stuff I haven't even had a chance to use it all yet!

It was worth the wait.


No comments: