Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas is Coming!




I'm READY for my First Christmas EVER!!!

I heard you get lots of fun presents from some fat guy who lives in snow.
Doesn't really make much sense to me, so I decided to have a Cindy Lou Who look alike contest between me, mommy and daddy.


I won.

Obviously.



Here I am trying to help Mr. Grinch take down all of our Christmas Decorations to repair. I'm such a good helper when it comes to taking things apart.



Hmm... I wonder when Mr. Grinch is going to bring back that fun stuff so I can take it apart again? Will I get any presents for Christmas this year?

hmm...

Well, I sure hope that Santa comes for my First Christmas. We're going to be at Grandma and Grandpa Brecht's house, so I hope he's smart enough to bring me my presents there. I better notify mommy and daddy about this one.





1 comment:

Justin Rimbo said...

Fat guy in the snow? I'm not bringing you any presents. You're mistaken.