Sunday, December 28, 2008

Brecht Family Christmas

So after we opened presents yesterday... remember? It looked like this: ALL of the Brechts came over. I'm talking cousins, grandpas, grandmas, aunts, uncles, greatgrandpa and greatgrandma. MAN, it was a lot of people.
39 people all at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

It was a lot of people.

But I got to see a few of my new friends. I think I call them my 2nd cousins. Jordan is almost my size, but he's only 3 months old. Miranda was born 1 month after me. Their mommy's are cousins with my daddy.

There were SO many people I decided to eat my first stocking to soothe myself.


Then Miranda and I played with the new glockenspiel she gave me.
And we had a "who has the bigger cheeks" contest.

I won.

This is my family. The Brechts.

I love them, and they love me.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: