Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A LONG time...

For those of you that check our blog regularly: First of all, thank you for loving our son and keeping up with his antics. Second of all, our apologies for not blogging for a while. There has been a lot of complaining, whining, and threats on our lives coming in the last couple of weeks as I have been slacking.


I was in Juarez, Mexico for a week long mission trip. I was hot, sweaty, dirty, joyful, tired, and awed throughout the week. When I came home on Friday night, this is what I found:

Our good friends Kent and Trish came up from Iowa for a work conference, bringing their daughter Haeley with them! We had a great time together and it was a nice welcome home from my Mexico trip to see them. This was their first time meeting Elijah. Haeley and the drool factory had to check each other out and decide who sits in the bouncer throne!

No comments: