Saturday, July 19, 2008

Four Months Old!

I'm 4 months old today! Happy Birthday to me! It's a GREAT day... know why? Grandma and Grandpa Brecht came up for a visit to surprise me! Can you believe that I've grown this big in just 4 months?! I've almost doubled my birthweight, and have found out many new things about the world. Like how to not pee on mommy and daddy when they change me. My new friend Owen is still learning that one.

I had a lot of fun with Grandma on the table today. She made me smile a lot. And I made her smile even more! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I'm THAT good.

Then, Grandpa took me flying for awhile. It was AWESOME! We had so much fun together. I made him smile a lot too. I was really happy that they came to visit me!

WHAT?! They're leaving tomorrow already? But they just got here!!!
Mommy, can't they stay longer? They make me smile so much!
I guess they have to get moving on their vacation to Michigan to ride their bikes all over the place. Maybe in a few months I can ride my bike with them... I'm growing super fast!

No comments: