Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Back to the Future

Coming soon to a theater near you:
"Back to the Future, part .5 (the Pre-quel)"
Haven't you heard about the making of this new science fiction adventure comedy? It happens to star my handsome son, Elijah Robert Brecht. I kid you not... he almost was erased from existence while playing air guitar at my senior prom.


Thanks be to God that Josh cut in while I was dancing with extra #12 and kissed me, ensuring our son's future existence. It was incredible. Just then, Elijah's hand came back!

He was so happy to be alive that he ripped a killer air guitar solo to
Johnny Be Good.

It's hard work being a baby movie star.
You have to handle plutonium and drive a DeLorean DMC-12.



Look for him in other Pre-quels like:

"The Godson"
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse." ~ Baby Don Corleone
bada-BING!


and don't miss him in the new blockbuster Pre-quel...
"Little Lebowski"
"Walter! He peed on my rug!"


The producers loved him so much, they wanted to make the first Pre-quel trilogy in history.
Here's a new still from the second Pre-quel, "Back to the Future, part .25"

Oh no... not again!!! This time it's my FACE!
(In theaters 2015.)

I apologize for the craziness of this blog entry.
We had a lot of new pictures from Grandma's visit, Josh is gone for a week, and I couldn't sleep.
~ Gail


No comments: