Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Elijah Wears a Hat!

My parents have been really slacking on this blog, so I took the computer while mom was working and dad was napping. Today was a good day. Dad took me for my first bike ride EVER! He bungie strapped my CAR SEAT into a toddler bike trailer that our neighbors gave us! I also pooped once an hour on average, blowing through all my cloth diaper covers in one day. Jealous???

I am stinkin' cute. Don't believe me? Here's proof.

I really like wearing my hat. It keeps me looking stylish AND without sunburn!



We went to Lakeside, Ohio for a week. It was Fuller Still work for Mom and Dad, but vacation for me!!! Dad took me swimming in the kiddie pool. It was super duper fun! I tried to climb up dad using only his chest hair! I peed in the pool.





















We hung our with our friends the Gamelins, Jay, Tia, Abel, Roman, and Jude. They all seem very cool to me. However, I was quite confused by the youngest, Jude. They told me he was a person, but he was so small. I had never seen a person that tiny, so I was very confused as you can see. Our dads held us face to face and we had a smiling contest. You know, where you see how long you can hold a straight face before the other person finally cracks and smiles. Jude won.

2 comments:

Reemts said...

Ella thinks Elijah's hat is stylin' too. She's thinking about trying to imitate his cloth diaper accomplishment. The washing machine and I hope she won't be able to--we have 36!

Reemts said...

Correction--Ella has 36 prefolds. Only 5 covers. But she's come close to using up all the prefolds AND the covers in a day.