Monday, June 9, 2008

Our First Baseball Game

We went to our first baseball game today! It was the St. Paul Saints vs. some team from Souix Falls, Iowa that we beat. We love going to Saints games because they're super fun. Where else can you sit outside in beautiful weather, eat a hot pretzel, and watch people try to throw cottage cheese into a big inflatable cottage cheese basket? Or hear a random fan struggle through leading the crowd in singing "Minnie the Moocher?" Or pretend to ride a roller coaster with "Super Fan?" Or watch the game from a hot tub? Only at Saints games. It's pretty awesome.
Elijah had a good time.
He pretended to be superman flying through the stadium.
Mr. Justin ate lots of cookies and Mr. Graham tried to make me laugh, but he couldn't distract me from making bubbles and flying like Superman with daddy.
Mommy kept me warm and happy all through the game. I stayed up WAY past my bedtime! But I still slept for 10 hours when we got home. It was a big day for me!

No comments: