Friday, June 6, 2008

The cutest EVER


So this is mom writing, and having a LOT of fun looking through pictures to post for your viewing pleasure. There have been so many priceless moments to share since Elijah has been with us, it's hard to choose which ones to talk about. I am SO in love with our son, it's hard to contain... especially now that he's sleeping through the night. (We hope it's not just a phase!)
One of my favorite moments with Elijah was during prayers one night. We prayed for grandparents, godparents, friends and relatives... and after each person that I named, Elijah would smile and say, "ooo." Then when I said Amen, he smiled and said, "mmm" and then I laid him to sleep in his crib, and he didn't say anything else and just went right to sleep. Already you can tell that his heart is the cutest EVER.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome! From the mouth of babes...