Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Week Before Baby



I guess that the very title of this post implies something and makes certain assumptions. Dependance on certainty and assuming are two habits that we are going to have to quickly abandon. Gail and I are expecting the arrival of baby B one week from tomorrow. From what I know of childbirth (which is virtually nothing) that means that I could become a father anytime from now until two weeks from now. So... we have decided to blog about our kid.

The news today? The kid is kicking. The kid has hiccups. The kid listened to the entire Once Soundtrack today. I'm not sure if that will turn out the way we hope. With music like that I figure our child has two options for the future. 1. Write brilliant songs filled with passion and hope. or 2. Write whiny songs like his dad.

We'll let you know the results of the experiment in a few days (there I go, assuming again...).



J-

5 comments:

CARA2330 said...

HE IS ADORABLE!!! I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE MORE PICS! WE ALL HOPE RECOVERY GOES WELL!

NICK AND CARA

Aunt Jennifer & Uncle Cal said...

Ok, so this is the 4th time I have tried to post something!!!! Maybe it will work this time.

I can't wait to meet this little guy! He is adorable, as I imagined he would be! We love all 3 of you, and we'll see you next weekend!.

Jean said...

Josh and Gail,

You have been blessed with a beautiful baby boy. Congrats!!!!!

Em said...

Congratulations, Gail & Josh! He is beautiful!

really great aunt connie said...

first time blogger, long time fan. great photos of an exceedingly handsome chap! Mom and Dad are OK, too. Wish we could be with you in person for a proper congratulatory experience! Enjoy every moment. Love

really great aunt connie