Thursday, March 19, 2009

Birthday!

My parents say it's my birthday.

That means I am 1 year old today.
And I finally get to wear the bib Grandma Joan got for me.


It also means I get presents.

That means I get to rip paper a bunch of times.

I like how it sounds.

I like how it tastes too, but mommy says too much paper will spoil my lunch.


It's my birthday!


Check out my cool new duds from Tia Christy! She got me some books that my parents can read to me in english and spanish so me and daddy can learn together. Mommy knows some spanish, but not as much as my Tia Christy. I think her friend Jared picked out the Yankees gear for me to sport this summer. But I don't have a favorite team yet.

Tomorrow I get to open more presents! And we're having a party on Saturday just for me.

Happy Birthday to me!
I'm ONE!


1 comment:

Reemts said...

Elijah may not have a favorite team yet, but at least he'll have a good example to start from! Go Yanks!

(Ella already has two Yankees onsies courtesy of Grandpa.)