Sunday, March 22, 2009

Birthday Party!!!

Elijah just turned 1 year old! There was so much excitement that the blogs will have to come in waves. First, we will be sharing pictures from the BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!! Our house was filled with great friends and little baby boys! Elijah, being rather reserved and having a strong aversion to loud noise, did not appreciate the party right away.

He made this type of face for about an hour straight.


Then came the presents. He likes taking things out and destroying them, so opening presents made him pretty stinkin' happy!


You can see that he was focused! Eyes on the prize, son.



Nathan, "Hi. I'm Nathan. Why are you so small? I thought you were older than me? You see here Elijah, you are turning one today and I'm going to tell you why..."

Elijah, "You're touching my toy. I haven't learned sharing yet."


Elijah, "Hey everybody. Thanks for coming to my birthday party, I guess. I had some fun, but it was really intense and overwhelming. Cake's okay, but I'd rather have a bananna. Uuhhhh... This birthday stuff is hard work."



"I love my Mommy and Daddy!"


No comments: