Monday, August 11, 2008

Swimming at Grandpa and Grandma's House


We went to Iowa to get away and have some time at our Iowan cabin. Minnesotans all go "Up North" to a cabin. We go south to a farm. It may not be a cabin on the lake, but Elijah's grandparents' farm has a pool, hot tub, pool table, and unlimited chocolate chip cookies. It was his first serious attempt to brave a swimming pool and here is what Elijah had to say about it:

I'm having fun... Just hanging out with mom, catching some rays...
(but not too many, I'm a baby and burn easily)
Hey everybody! Check me out! I'm floatin'!
Hey! Aunt Jennifer! Look at me! My name's Rodney Dangerfield! I don't get no respect!
What?!? It SPLASHES!!! WOWIE ZOWIE!


1 comment:

Danielle said...

That looks like fun!!!! I can't get over how big he's gotten. We can't wait to see him again at Justin's wedding.