Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today marks four years since Josh and I were married. It's amazing to think how fast time flies. Especially when you've got a handsome son who is now 5 and a half months old. He's all smiles! Observe:

He says happy anniversary, mom and dad.

My family was gracious enough to watch our baby boy when Josh and I went out to dinner to celebrate. Josh gave me a beautiful sapphire necklace! I couldn't believe it. He wowed and zowed me. After our seafood dinner, we went shopping and bought lots of fun things (mostly crazy Christmas presents). Good times.

Three generations of Bichlmeir's catchin' some rays.

Elijah workin' hard by the frog pool. He wanted to dig to China to see the Olympics.
I wouldn't put it past him. He's pretty determined.

No comments: