Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween!!!



My lazy parents haven't blogged about my situation lately. I have taken daddy's laptop hostage to tell you my tale.

Halloween was about to arrive and we were pumpkinless. So one sunny afternoon mommy and daddy tied my down in the back of the car (in my carseat) and we went to a pumpkin farm!

There were a lot of pumpkins, some as big as ME!!!



If I have learned anything about pumpkins in my time, I have learned you have to check them carefully to make sure they are not squishy. OR a watermelon that has painted itself orange in hopes of a better life.


Yeah, this one should do.


And this one....


Finally, I worked on my potty technique with a local. The cat tells me that if you gotta go on the farm, you just squat. The cat also told me that placement is everything. The right spot, and a full grown person might step in it an do a really funny dance!


I made my dad pull me around in a wagon. He makes a good horse.


AND... THERE...WAS...A...BOUNCE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I jumped!


And fell over! IT WAS HILLLLL...ARIOUS!!!!!!!

And then I taught daddy how to carve pumpkins. He was trying to clean them out with his hands! HIS HANDS!!! I gave him a spoon and instructed him in the proper paths of the art.

All in all, it was a pretty good prep day for Halloween!


No comments: