Saturday, May 10, 2008

Our son, the comedian.

Gail and I were sitting on the couch this rainy afternoon, just looking at our beautiful son. As we sat quietly together admiring this gift from God, I looked at him, then looked at her, and I said, "you know what? I love you." Gail held Elijah as we leaned closer to each other, and just as our lips met in celebration of this perfect moment... pthmmmmpppmmmppmmthmppmmmpth "aahhh". Elijah did what Mr. Justin calls the down town push down. In other words, he unloaded in his britches. Gail and I crack up laughing, and as if this wasn't enough, we look at our son and he was laughing, too! Hilarious, son. Hilarious.

Folks, that's just good family fun.


1 comment:

the_wallerstedts said...

man 'Lijah, you in it for the lulz...nice work...nice work...blue car...